Kanboard on docker SQL Error, and LDAP not working!

Hello dear,
1st request

I have Synology NAS, running Kanboard on Docker,
The Synology OS cold DSM 7 has a LDAP server that works fine,
I want to link the Synology LDAP server with the Kanboard,
I’ve read the Kanboard doc. But couldn’t get it to work!

Also, I have another request
2nd request
In Kanboard log, I am getting this error message, I’ve google it and didn’t find any solution for that, the Kanboard is working fine, but I don’t know if this error will effect the the performance or stability of it.
PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught PicoDb\SQLException: SQL Error: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 5 database is locked in /var/www/app/libs/picodb/lib/PicoDb/StatementHandler.php:351" stdout
08:00:05 Stack trace:" stdout

08:00:05 #0 /var/www/app/libs/picodb/lib/PicoDb/StatementHandler.php(245): PicoDb\StatementHandler->handleSqlError()" stdout
08:00:05 #1 /var/www/app/libs/picodb/lib/PicoDb/Table.php(237): PicoDb\StatementHandler->execute()" stdout
08:00:05 #2 /var/www/app/app/Core/Session/SessionHandler.php(68): PicoDb\Table->insert()" stdout
08:00:05 #3 [internal function]: Kanboard\Core\Session\SessionHandler->write()" stdout
08:00:05 #4 [internal function]: session_write_close()" stdout
08:00:05 #5 {main}" stdout
08:00:05 thrown in /var/www/app/libs/picodb/lib/PicoDb/StatementHandler.php on line 351" stdout
08:00:05 2021/10/20 08:00:05 [error] 15#15: *99 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught PicoDb\SQLException: SQL Error: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 5 database is locked in /var/www/app/libs/picodb/lib/PicoDb/StatementHandler.php:351 stdout

3rd request
i want to translate Kanboard and add a new language official to the system, i checked the Kanboard doc. but because i am using Knaborad on Docker, i couldn’t find the patch app/Locale/xx_XX/translations.php

if you can solve this issue, and dedicate some of your time for special tech support please let me know,