Admin/Password account

Good Day,

I tried to install kanban using c-panel i set the admin and password, when i tried to login in admin page still not working.

Thank you

1 Like

Did you try the default

admin
admin

I did so many times, i tried to reinstall the package.

Are you saying you can log in, but just can’t reach the administration panel, or you can’t log in at all?

The error tell me bad username or password, and I can’t even to thru admin.

I’ve never installed via c panel, but since you can’t log in, I would reinstall, and not setup any username and password this time, just use the default and change it after you log in

cpanel is requiring for admin & password set.

I had the same problem, multiple installations. Checking the database, it actually generates an error and a string (error) is input into the admin password field (“Function mcrypt_create_iv() is deprecated…”). This is a PHP version error. I changed by PHP version from 7.1 to 7.2 and reinstalled. All worked fine.

2 Likes

Same issue here, I’ve been unable to resolve it. PHP version is fine. I notice that in the database, the password field is empty for the admin user. When I change it, there is no effect. Installed via softaculous.

i have the same issue I notice that in the database, the password field is empty for the admin user. When I change it, there is no effect. Installed via softaculous.