So I am new to the Kanboard app (although I am already familiar with kanban concept) I found earlier this week in the dashboard of my digital account at university. And I would like to make this one suggestion.
As a user logs in for the first time, it would be so nice, I believe, that they found there a dummy project with dummy tasks and subtasks, for a happier learning’s sake and user experience.
If anyone of you guys senior members could come up with a project complex enough (like a real-life university semester), it sure would catalyze the learning process!
- Sign up for that class before a specific date
- Contact tutor to set up a meeting
- Email them an assignment three days before meeting
- After meeting, send verbatim to such and such
- Work on an assignment
- Hand in that assignment
- Email students’ non profit org (that you run) to remind everyone their assignments are due next meeting
- Hand in doctor’s note for having missed a class
…and so on