Unable to use inline scripts?

I’m making a plugin that has a form that includes a series of radio buttons. It appears to me that writing anything back to the database based on my input requires calling a href back to an appropriate Controller; but getting the appropriate text in the href link based on the selected radio button is going to require javascript. The problem is, when I put anything in onclick on my radio buttons, I get the error

“Refused to execute inline event handler because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: “default-src ‘self’”. Either the ‘unsafe-inline’ keyword, a hash (‘sha256-…’), or a nonce (‘nonce-…’) is required to enable inline execution. Note also that ‘script-src’ was not explicitly set, so ‘default-src’ is used as a fallback.”

when selecting one. I don’t remember running into this on any other web code I’ve written; but it seems to be something Chrome does for browser extensions with their Content Security Policy, which I’m not sure how this fits this situation. Is this something kanboard is enforcing? What am I supposed to do to be able to send the correct data to my Controller, and thus to the kanboard database?