Webhooks. Nothing comes to the specified url

Trying to set up a callback for any change on my boards.
Specified the handler URL in Settings> Webhooks> Webhook URL.

Here is the file that processes requests:

<?php ini_set("allow_url_fopen", true); error_reporting(-1); ini_set('display_errors', true); ini_set('display_startup_errors', true); $json = file_get_contents("php://input"); $data = json_decode($json, true); print_r($data); ?>

Here is the version configuration:

Can anyone come across this situation? Or someone sees a mistake in what I wrote.

Thank you in advance!

Check your logs, see if you have any fails, PHP message: [error] HttpClient: request failed, in fact, just put a bunch of jargon in your webhook URL to force a fail, at least then you see that it is trying…

Hello, ages later and a pythonsit try to connect his Kanboard to Nexcloud.
I receive the following error, it seems it can not connect at all.
Any idea what is the problem?

2022/07/09 20:08:33 [error] 16#16: *366 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: [error] HttpClient: request failed (192.168.0.33:5000/webhook?token=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX - Failed to connect to 192.168.0.33 port 5000 after 5 ms: Connection refused)" while reading response header from upstream, client: 172.31.0.1, server: localhost, request: "POST /?controller=BoardAjaxController&action=save&project_id=12&csrf_token=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php-fpm.sock:", host: "XXXXXXXXX"