Can't add any users to project

Hello. I’m running the latest version of Kanboard on Linux Mint 19.2 VM. I’m able to create and edit projects, tasks, etc. No issues with any other functionality in KanBoard…but…I can’t seem to add any users to the project:

Capture

Any user I try to add exists as a valid user on my KanBoard. As you can see, the “Add” button is grey…and this is always the case. No matter the username I add, no matter the role assigned to the user account I’m using (project manager/admin), nor the role assigned to the user I’m trying to add (user/project member/project manager)–I can’t seem to add a user to a project. I was able to add a user to a project before the most recent update. Now I can’t.

Is this a bug? If so, I’m happy to write it up on github…just want to be sure that others are experiencing the same problem.

Also, can more than one project member be assigned to a project? If I am able to successfully add the user to the project, will they then show up as a Project Member?

Thanks,
Jim

Configuration

Application version: v1.2.10
PHP version: 7.3.6
PHP SAPI: fpm-fcgi
HTTP Client: cURL
OS version: Linux 4.9.45-rancher
Database driver: sqlite
Database version: 3.28.0
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/75.0.3770.100 Safari/537.36

And tested with the same theme you are using, just in case:

Thanks for the reply and the pictures! I figured out what was happening on my side. I think it has something to do with the focus of the box (maybe). When I entered in a valid user, I kept the mouse cursor in the text box and nothing happened. Only when I moved the mouse away did the textbox then search for users of the name I entered. And then the ADD button activated.

All is right with the world again.

Thanks!