Uncaught PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000]

Hi,

I have installed Kanboard on a server of a webhoster. I can create a project and add tasks, but when I move a task on the board from the backlog to the Ready column I get this error message:

Fatal error: Uncaught PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1 cannot commit - no transaction is active in /is/htdocs/wp10428495_P2NIJJZXYK/www/kanboard2/libs/picodb/lib/PicoDb/Database.php:301 Stack trace: #0 /is/htdocs/wp10428495_P2NIJJZXYK/www/kanboard2/libs/picodb/lib/PicoDb/Database.php(301): PDO->commit() #1 /is/htdocs/wp10428495_P2NIJJZXYK/www/kanboard2/app/Core/Session/SessionHandler.php(72): PicoDb\Database->closeTransaction() #2 [internal function]: Kanboard\Core\Session\SessionHandler->write(‘742df270149d28a…’, ‘csrf|a:0:{}hasR…’) #3 [internal function]: session_write_close() #4 {main} thrown in /is/htdocs/wp10428495_P2NIJJZXYK/www/kanboard2/libs/picodb/lib/PicoDb/Database.php on line 301

Could this be a file access issue? I have modified access rights but could not get it to a different behavior.

Thanks for help

What database server are you using?

Hi,
I just did the basic install by copying the extracted files to the webserver. As I understand this brings a database with it?
Thanks

Basic install will use sqlite, file based database. Permissions to that file are important, not sure if it is related to this interesting error though, never seen this one.