I’ve noticed it’s difficult to have a good task overview of each person of all projects. Therefore, I’m looking for a (paid) developer who’s willing to create a plugin/update that allows users to re-arrange the board view.
I’ve made a prototype for the interface: https://nkggrs.axshare.com/#id=ac8o1g&p=page_1
Normally each column separate tickets in states (to-do etc.) per swim lane. In my proposal each column displays all the tickets per user.
Project board dropdown
Currently it’s only possible to view one project at a time (excluding BigBoard). I would like to see an dropdown option added named “All projects”. Which displays all the tickets of every project per user. In this specific view, swimlanes shouldn’t be displayed.
Filter and URL
Best would be to take advantage of the groups options in Kanboard to activate the view. E.g.: status:open group: “[group name]”. Or add the group name/ID to the URL.
In order to make this board view work, tickets should display two extra values:
- Project name: The project where the ticket has been assigned to.
- Column name: The name of the column where tickets originally has been subdivided to (e.g. to-do, work in progress etc.).
- Default task view: The basic information that each ticket normally provides.
In the user overview columns should have more specific sorting options, including:
- Hide this column: Hides the user column
- Create tasks in bulk: Creating tasks for the specific user of the column. Assignee in the pop-up should be pre-selected(?).
- Reorder this column by column name (DESC)
- Reorder this column by column name (ASC)
- Reorder this column by Start Date
- Reorder this column by Due Date
- Reorder this column by Priority (0 – 3)
- Reorder this column by Priority (3 – 0)
Let me know if I’m missing something.