Version de PHP : 7.4.25
PHP SAPI : fpm-fcgi
Client HTTP : cURL
Version du système d’exploitation : Linux 4.14.253-ovh-vps-grsec-zfs-classid
Type de base de données : mysql
Version de la base de donnée : 5.6.50-log

Gantt 1.0.6
Calendar 1.2.0

Here is what I see as URL: it seems the plugin name is missing…

?controller=TaskGanttController&action=show&plugin=&project_id=3&search=status%3Aopen

What do you think: should I install a fresh version? Is it a files issue?

Thanks for your help :slight_smile:

niether plugins are maintained, so before going down the rabbit hole, just noting that.

but, it helps to see exactly what you are doing to cause said issue, and exactly what the issue is.

Oh right!

Thank you for your answer :slight_smile:

Here is what I do exactly:

• login to Kanbord
  • select one of my projects > the board view displays
  • apply filter (my task for example) > all is fine
  • select gantt view with filter > all fine (url is … /?controller=TaskGanttController&action=show&project_id=1&search=status%3Aopen+assignee%3Ame&plugin=Gantt)
  • reset all filters (blank screen with error message “Internal Error: Controller not found”)

Now if I do this:

• login to Kanbord
  • select one of my projects > the board view displays
  • select gantt view and apply filter (my task for example) > (blank screen with error message “Internal Error: Controller not found”) the url is this (name of the plugin missing): …?controller=TaskGanttController&action=show&plugin=&project_id=1&search=status%3Aopen+assignee%3Ame

The same applies with calendar plugin
The same also with other kind of filters

I hope this can help :slight_smile:

A first quick test seems to show that I can not reproduce your problem.
Video with my STR will be available, soon (19:30 UTC or so).

1 Like

Clotilde, any new results?

Hi Rainer,
Thanks a lot for your reply and tests.
So it seems my installation has troubles… I’ll make a fresh install and keep you informed.
Just one detail: do you use a mySQL database also?

Hi Clotilde,

My Configuration

• KANBOARD Application version: 1.2.22 on all-inkl.com
  • PHP version: 7.4.28
  • PHP SAPI: fpm-fcgi
  • HTTP Client: cURL
  • OS version: Linux 4.15.0-177-generic
  • Database driver: mysql
  • Database version: 5.7.37-nmm1-log
  • Plugins: Wiki, ProjectInvitation, MarkdownPlus and Task2Pdf
  • Browser: SeaMonkey (Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:68.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/68.0)
1 Like

My URLs:

Pinboard: <https://tickets.kanban.bielefeldundbuss.de/?controller=BoardViewController&action=show&project_id=4&search=status%3Aopen+assignee%3Ame
Filter	 <https://tickets.kanban.bielefeldundbuss.de/?controller=BoardViewController&action=show&plugin=&project_id=4&search=status%3Aopen+assignee%3Ame>  
Gantt view: <https://tickets.kanban.bielefeldundbuss.de/?controller=TaskGanttController&action=show&project_id=4&search=status%3Aopen+assignee%3Ame&plugin=Gantt>  
After Filterreset: <https://tickets.kanban.bielefeldundbuss.de/?controller=TaskGanttController&action=show&plugin=Gantt&project_id=4&search=status%3Aopen>

@Clotilde
Any suspicious in your ones compared to this view?

1 Like

Hi Rainer,
So far, I have no idea… I’ll post when I have found out. Thanks a lot for the information you provide :slight_smile:

I keep my fingers crossed for you.

1 Like

Hi Rainer,

I finaly found out ^^
The issue is linked to the plugin GreenWing that I use for theme improvement.

I did not mention it in the first place as I did not think design could impact features.
I’ll check closer and come back with the problem resolution as it might be usefull to other.
Anyway, thanks a lot for the time you spent on this issue :slight_smile:

1 Like

When you see the interactions more clearly you should check whether already known at p0lym0rphik / Greenwing. And submit an Issue if not.