Filter subtasks by assignee and status

Hi there,

We are using a Kanboard project for an approving procedure. Every card has 3 subtasks, one per approver. Our main problem is that searching for subtasks by subtask:Assignee is not possible. We tried the Subtasks overview, but that lists even the done subtasks, which with a high number of cards is not really usable.

What we need is a way that one person could use to search for all their NOT done subtasks.

Are we missing something? Or should I post a feature request for this to be implemented? And if so, how? Should I write down all possible solutions to this problem?

Thank you in advance for your input!

I think, adding another menu item “My open subtasks” would be the simplest way to implement this. Even if I would prefer an option to switch between all and open.

Thank you for the input! That’s possibly the quickest way, I agree.

A more elegant way would be a switch/filter on the overview, or even a new filtering possibility in the advanced search syntax.

I guess if no other ideas come up here in 1-2 weeks, I’ll post the first option as a feature request and hope for the best.

TBH, I doubt that this will be implemented, unless you do it yourself or find someone doing it.