Notifications not working

Hello,
I have notifications turned on, but I’m not receiving any notifications (web or email). I’ve combed through the documentation and forums, and have not found anything.
How can I best troubleshoot this issue?
Thanks.

I had the same problem or misunderstanding of the notifications system. You won’t receive any notifications for your modifications in Kanboard. The system just notifies you if other users changes content that concerns your account.

Try the following: Create a test user, log in with this user, make some changes (e.g. assign tasks to your account), log in with your username and see if you get some notifications.

1 Like

Thanks so much for clearing that up. The notifications are working as expected when other users make the change.

Bonjour,

j’ai le même souci mais la solution proposée ne marche pas. Faut il intervenir dans le fichier config ligne 47? Je n’ai rien trouvé dans la documentation:thinking:

J’ajoute aujourd’hui les erreurs que nous avons:

[30-Oct-2019 08:44:36 Europe/Paris] PHP Fatal error: Interface ‘Swift_Mime_CharsetObserver’ not found in /home/gico0485/frama.crealouest.fr/vendor/swiftmailer/swiftmailer/lib/classes/Swift/Mime/MimeEntity.php on line 16
[29-Oct-2019 14:04:41 Europe/Paris] [error] File not found: /home/gico0485/frama.crealouest.fr/app/…/data/files/thumbnails/tasks/29/2701cbe7a0bf05f3cd849936b71764cfb9c9865f

Nous avons débuté notre projet sur Framaboard, maintenant il est installé sur notre serveur. A l’installation nous avons recupéré la base de données mais pas les images, est ce que c’est cela qui est la cause de ces erreurs?

Dans l’attente d’une réponse en français si possible ;-D