PHP freetype captcha

Hello,

It looks like the PHP I’m using doesn’t have compiled freetype support, so installing the system package doesn’t change anything.
It’s possible that I need to switch to PHP outside the SDK, or try to add it somehow, but I don’t really know how to do that, anyone have any ideas?

af6f729d-c71c-4192-8166-5191ef8f29b1

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function imagettfbbox() in /home/paas/application/public/libs/Captcha/CaptchaBuilder.php:345
Stack trace:
#0 /home/paas/application/public/libs/Captcha/CaptchaBuilder.php(459): Gregwar\Captcha\CaptchaBuilder->writePhrase(Object(GdImage), 'GA43j', '/home/paas/appl...', 150, 40)
#1 /home/paas/application/public/app/Controller/CaptchaController.php(25): Gregwar\Captcha\CaptchaBuilder->build()
#2 /home/paas/application/public/app/Core/Controller/Runner.php(77): Kanboard\Controller\CaptchaController->image()
#3 /home/paas/application/public/app/Core/Controller/Runner.php(31): Kanboard\Core\Controller\Runner->executeController()
#4 /home/paas/application/public/index.php(12): Kanboard\Core\Controller\Runner->execute()
#5 {main}
  thrown in /home/paas/application/public/libs/Captcha/CaptchaBuilder.php on line 345

I am using 8.0.12 php version and 1.2.26 kanboard versio

In addition, in the console I also have this error, I do not know if it is related to the one above.

best i could find:

hi, possibly CSP is blocking the captcha image loading… looking at your console errors, that’s all I could think of