Swimlane overlap

Hi,

I have an Ubuntu server with Apache and MySQL.

I have recently upgraded my Kanboard from 1.2.10 to 1.2.34. During the upgrade, I have also upgraded my PHP version form 7.1 to 8.3.

After upgrading Kanboard successfully, the swimlane appears to be overlapped in the compact view. I have enabled debug log to true, however, no errors are observed in the logs.

Has someone encountered such an issue earlier? Can someone shed some light on how to resolve this issue?

Many Thanks

Hi,

I have not encountered this specific issue, but in case it helps, I have encountered visual and layout glitches after a Kanboard upgrade because of some newly-introduced incompatibility with the theme I was using. Does the problem persist if you change themes?

Anthony

1 Like

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for looking into this.

I haven’t used any themes for the Kanboard. It is just a default Kanboard.

Were you able to resolve the issue after changing the theme?

Thanks

Hi Scott,

I haven’t experienced this issue. I’m still on 1.2.33 and don’t know if this issue will affect me. If I do encounter it and figure something out I’ll let you know!

It might be worth trying installing the Customizer plugin and/or changing themes just to see if the problem is “universal” so to speak.

I’m on 1.2.35 now and never saw any overlapping of swimlanes.
Please post a screenshot of your issue.

Hi Anthony,

The overlapping occurs while on the small screen. If I use a bigger monitor, Swimlane looks okay.

To be honest, I am not sure if they work like this.

Scott

Hi Alfred,

In the screenshot uploaded, the words inside the RED rectangular box is what appear to be overlapped. This is overlapped on small screens like laptop screens or when reducing the size of the Chrome browser window.

Scott

Scott,
This is not a new behavior and definitely has nothing to do with your setup. I confirm that the compressed mode might look really strange.