Sync webcal/caldav tasks feed with authentication into kanboard project

This is the only thing that is keeping me to move to kanboard.
Currently I’m using SoGo caldav task for managing my task with webcal/caldav. And using tasks for managing my tasks from my mobile phone with caldav sync.
I would like to manage such task from kanboard and keep it in sync.

Agree- I use Kanboard to manage long-term projects across many areas of responsibility.

I still need something simple like Apple Reminders for things like groceries and one-off reminders; things which have no place in a Kanban system. But I want to be able to extract my next actions- things assigned to me as subtasks or in a particular column on a particular board via caldav as todos so I can see them on my phone or watch when running around away from the computer. And when ideas come to me when out and about, they end up added to the reminders list.

Currently I have to review my dashbaord in Kanboard and add tasks to my action lists and then pull new items into Kanboard and remember the task status if I completed anything in either system in the meantime.

I use NextCloud to run my calendaring, etc so my calendars and reminders on all my devices are centralized. Subscribing to the ical feed from Kanboard does little to help because I get an event that monopolizes my calendar, not a list of tasks to do. And few of my projects are time-sensitive, etc. They are not appointments.

“Simply” exposing the same set of projects, tasks, and subtasks already displayed in the dashboard via caldav as VTODOs would solve the problem.

Willing to help, but not a software engineer.

Hi, I agree so hard on this one.

It would make a lot of sense to implement this. Integrating my Kanboard tasks in my CalDav server would allow KB to easily merge into my ecosystem, and ease my utilisation of the service.

Looking forward to see how this idea unfolds :pray: