Adding a theme switcher

Hi all !

Kanboard is very appreciated in my organisation. And many users are asking for the ability to swich between light and dark theme when they need to rest there eyes. Espacialy at the end of the day.

Actualy, i made 2 custom themes by adjusting CSS styles base on KanboardCSS an Wekanboard.

The only problem is that we do not have a user setting to choose witch theme to use.

If any developer could build a plugin for a theme switcher, it would be very nice ! :hugs:

Customizer plugin does this already.

Wiki explains it:

A lot of people confuse the purpose of this plugin. It was never meant to be a Theme plugin, in fact, it still is not, I simply included some themes. The main purpose was to make customization easy, hence you can upload your own themes, easily, and users can select the ones they want to use. It prevents less skilled admins from having to edit code or files from the backend, and provide them with a plethora of customization tools for their boards. I had hoped themers, would add to the preinstalled theme selection, as that’s not really my cup of tea.

Ok, thanks :grinning: :ok_hand: