Considering Kanboard as Project Manaegement system

Hi, My organization is looking at alternatives to the Redmine project management software application. I have the following questions about Kanboard:

Does Kanboard have the following functionality:

• knowledge base
  • contacts/CRM feature for communicating with clients
  • Agile
  • Scrum
  • Sprints
  • Task checklists

Thanks!

Hi @eddiekonczal,

You can see kanboards feature set here, and if you don’t see what you’re looking for there, you can try the plugins. It should be pretty straightforward.

Your question is much open related to the functionalities that you need. What do mean about “Agile”? In my organization we are also moving from Redime to Kanboard because we want to use flow metrics perspective and there is nothing better to Kanban to provide that.

You can use Kanboard for both Kanban and Scrum or even a combination of them. Everything that you need to be in mind is how to use it.

As stated by other answer, you can check the features and look for some other plug-in or even coding a new one.

What I can say is that Kanboard is a very powerful tool and has been updating our vision to conduct projects. We are using it not just software development and also for portfolio management and to control not structured demands of our IT staffs.