I am having a rather annoying problem with my Kanboard.
When I try to upload files bigger than 130kb the Upload will get stuck at 100%, no more progress even after waiting up to 20 minutes. I don’t receive the notice that everything has been uploaded.
Information on my Setup:
Hosted VM with 2GB RAM; 1 Core; 100GB drive.
Server: Ubuntu-Server 18.04 with Apache2
I edited the php.config in both php/apache2 and php/cli to be safe.
upload_max_filesize = 256M
post_max_size = 512M
max_file_uploads = 10
I also installed the following Plugins:
- Auto Email Extended Actions
I activated the URL-Rewrite.
I used Firefox and Opera on both Linux(Ubuntu 16.04) and Windows 10 to access my Kanboard
I used my administrative account to upload files (or tried to upload)
Now to what I already tried:
- Checked the Apache2 Error log - nothing but my restart notifications
- Checked the debug.log, but wasn’t able to Identify anything. I tried to upload from 7:35 to 7:37 and from 8:18 - end of log.
- Disabled URL-Rewrite
- Used several files, ranging from 140kb to 800mb (all above 256mb is marked as to big)
- Changed to another User
- Restarted the whole VM serveral times
- Checked that my kanboard/data folder and below belongs to www-data
I am really running out of ideas. If you need more input, feel free to ask.
PS: The pastebin to my debug log will be accessible for 6 Months starting today.