I found a problem with the file attachment plugin by Franklin Hernandez.
I’m reporting my example: I’ve uploaded a pdf to the task (a supplier order).
Next, I received an updated version of this pdf, so I cencel the old file inside the task, uploading the new.
When I view this file (it opens a new tab in chrome), the older version appears.
I tried to change the file name (ex. “order 10 - updated”): the file name appears correct.
If I download, it downloads the correct version. If i click “show file”, it’s opened in a new tab (chrome, as before). the old version appears again, despite the different name.
I think it’s a cache problem