Access denied when changing column task

Hello friends, I recently changed my website Kanboard. It was on the website www.aliancce.com.br and I put it on www.reallizare.com.br.

The database is MySQL and it is working but it has this error when changing column tasks.

What to do to fix?

To be honest: I don’t understand “changing column tasks”. What is a column Task?
And until now (only short experience) I never saw that problem with My Configuration

• KANBOARD Application version: 1.2.22 on all-inkl.com
  • PHP version: 7.4.28
  • PHP SAPI: fpm-fcgi
  • HTTP Client: cURL
  • OS version: Linux 4.15.0-177-generic
  • Database driver: mysql
  • Database version: 5.7.37-nmm1-log
  • Plugins: Wiki, ProjectInvitation, MarkdownPlus ad Task2Pdf
  • Browser: SeaMonkey (Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:68.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/68.0)

If the problem still does exist it might help that you contribute a much more detailed instruction (containing every key press and every mouse click …) how to reproduce the problem.

I would like to help to reproduce your problem. But as long as I don’t have a solution for CALENDEAR-Plugin not useful I doubt that I can do anything useful.

I read that you are using Calendar Plugin(?), may be you have some advice for me?

Hello friend, I solved the problem by reinstalling Kanboard and BD MySQL again. I made a backup of the MySQL database and restored. It started working normally again.

Plugins I use:
greenwing
Kanext
Creecros_Filter_Pack
bigboard
metaMagik

1 Like