Creecros plugins

Hey guys,

I have reached a point where I simply do not have the time or resources to maintain any of my plugins any longer.

Kanboards a great tool, and its been a pleasure and great learning experience to have participated in providing some useful plugins for it.

If anyone wishes to maintain any of these plugins, simply ask, otherwise, I apologize for my inability to keep them up to date. I will always be reachable to answer questions, and will still drop by the forums from time to time.

5 Likes

heyo, I’ve began working on some plugins over the last few months.
I could take over as I don’t see my team moving away from kanboard anytime soon.

2 Likes

I can add you to the repositories. Which ones do you want to be on?

the popular ones I can think of:
metamagic
Customizer
group assign
SendEmailCreator
task2pdf
markdownplus

if you run in to questions on them, you can hit me up. I have no way to test anything tho.

1 Like

you can add me on any of them

1 Like

you are all set. I pre-approve all changes you wish to make.

1 Like

cool! thank you very much

1 Like

I would also like to be a maintainer of your plugins Creecros.

I am happy to help with all of them.

In particular the Group_assign one is the one I currently have an open pull request on.

next chance I get, ill add you

1 Like

Thank you @creecros I appreciate it.

Sorry not proficient enough a programmer to pick up the hammer. However, using, testing and submitting any bugs I find. Would this be the place to report a bug, or is it better on issues @GitHub?

Thank you very much for the effort, you put into these valuable extensions to the Kanboard functionalities.

1 Like