Strange behaviour: deprecated explode() passing null to parameter #2

I have a very strange behaviour concerning only one of the several projects on my self-hosted KB. The problem appeared before the latest version and the upgrade did not solve it.

When I create a task in the Backlog column (the first one), I get a PHP error concerning UserHelper.php

kb_task_deprecated

The only way to get rid of this is to:

• move the task in another column
  • edit the task and save it (without making any changes)

kb_task_ok

This happens only on a specific project and only upon creation in the Backlog column, on any swimlane.

This project doesn’t seem to have something special, other projects on the same server have multiple users, swimlanes etc.

I’ve been using KB since several years on many installations, I’ve never had this problem before!

Any ideas?

My configuration:

Application version: 1.2.34
PHP version: 8.1.26
PHP SAPI: litespeed
HTTP Client: cURL
OS version: Linux 4.18.0-513.9.1.lve.el8.x86_64
Database driver: mysql
Database version: 8.0.33-cll-lve

Plugins installed:

EnableAttachmentRenaming 1.1.2
Customizer 1.14.2
Comment Tooltip 0.0.2
Task2pdf 1.8.0
DueDate 1.2.1
AutomaticActionUX 2.6.0
Auto Subtask Creation 2.1.0
Auto Email Extended Actions 1.2.5
metaMagik 1.5.5
TagManager 1.6.0
ColorManager 3.7.0

Just in case this interested anyone, an update of the situation:
in addition to the edit/save that makes the error message to disappear, this also happens automatically when the task is moved to the last column (and only to the last column).

Almost two months after i posted this bug, and several views, there is no answer. So i conclude this is a really… weird bug :slight_smile:

It’s not an error, it’s a warning, for developers.
Usually, these types of warnings are disabled in a productive environment.

I’m not certain this is a supported environment.

Amendment:
After inspecting the relevant code, and the use cases that could possibly issue this warning, I can say that I’m completely unable to reproduce this behavior. I assume it’s something in your environment.