"Task2PDF", "PublicLink" and "Send Task By Email" only intgrate pictures from external sources

which of the plugin files holds the template for this description…? i just cant seem to find it

1 Like

The one that says description.

But, line 64 of the Print Model is where the img tag is built for img elements inside the description

2 Likes

is this okay?

1 Like

if you can make it look like that, perfect. (current result is a 10 page PDF)

1 Like

check commit, then i can test

1 Like

Better.

FYI, i turned php cahce off, so you can just make code edits in the browser link I gave you, for instantaneous results.

I can push them to git later.

2 Likes

wait… why is there a ‘T’ behind your images??? its not on mine

1 Like

You have to click the “Create PDF” button.

Thats what we are trying to fix. The resulting PDF created. All the layouts are for that PDF.

1 Like

oh crap yeah, I see what it did there… so the images in the description are cool now but not around it… hmmm

then the files at the bottom causing the 10 pages

1 Like

Well, if the image being ontop of the text “Test desc” is cool, i guess.

users might want to read that…:slight_smile:

Its definitely better though!

1 Like

haha no i meant images between themselves… lol… im working on it, just a pain with pdf that you got to generate and open the pdf everytime just to check the changes, lets see

1 Like

it worked at first but now its not instant… once ive saved the file and refreshed the page the code in browser tools is the same so i think the caching is on

1 Like

when in doubt, restart

but no, the cache wont randomly turn on, unless you pull a new image for the container, which I know you didnt do.

but opcache.enable = 0 means no php cache.

make sure you hit the save button in the top right after you edit code tho.

1 Like

i think the description problem is fixed now…

… 10 page problem i will do in the morning, its 3am here now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m struggling to target the thumbnails… but will continue working on it

1 Like

anybody got any thoughts on this? just asking

1 Like

like, finding where the layout for them are?

file_table.php

2 Likes

me got down to 3 pages…

1 Like

So I removed the table border as it doesn’t look good split across pages and defining where the page ends in a pdf is a headache… its all about calculations etc.

The solution was to make the headings more neater and borders around the images more stronger.

1 Like

@creecros I’ve pushed the fixes to your WIP branch, hope all is okay with it. the site went down earlier and now the images in the description dont show up or the pdf is not generated… i guess thats a container issue but i had done my changes by then. just need one final test from your side but it (images) should all look okay now

1 Like