Various Plugins: Tagi Plugins

Meanwhile, I have extended my Makefiles to omit unneeded files. The macro ‘files’ enumerates everything that is required to run the plugin, nothing else.

extract = $(shell grep -A2 $(1) Plugin.php | tail -n1 | tr -d " ;'" | sed "s/return//")

plugin = $(call extract, getPluginName)
version = $(call extract, getPluginVersion)

files = LICENSE README.md Plugin.php Assets/ Controller/ Model/ Schema/ Template/

all:
	@echo "Build archive for plugin ${plugin} version=${version}"
	@git archive HEAD --prefix=${plugin}/ --format=zip -o ${plugin}-${version}.zip $(files)

Thanks to you both for the info. When I find time, I will have a closer look into this. (=

Probably a stupid question … I create a makefile file in my repo folder and use the make command in the linux terminal, for example. Is this right? If so, then the latter script throws something like

Build archive for plugin //PluginNameMUSTbeidenticaltonamespaceforPluginDirectorytodetectupdatedversions version=1.4.0 [...]

… I feel stupid for not understanding this whole makefile thing. Also I never did this beforehand, but I’d like to use it over 7zip. Also I would not like to zip this whole plugins by hand anyway. In such case I’d rather ignore to get my plugins be available in the plugin system of Kanboard, to be honest (no time or motivation to spend this time then). )=

get rid of the comments and try again:

2 Likes

Or move those comments AFTER the return statement. This should work as well.

1 Like

Thanks for the info. Now it did work. Yet in github there is now only the release in the Release folder I created as well. Is there anyway (e.g. command line command) to let the git repo know that this is a release so that github lists these files then as releases?

im not aware of a command line to do it, but just edit the release, and there is a place to upload files at the bottom.

Thanks for the info. I just did so with AddSpentTime and a new version of HoursView … but wow … this feels like unneccessary and complicated additional steps, unfortunately. I somehow thought that github can extract the info for the file to download from the repo. I added the makefile created zips into the repo, after all … not sure, if this was clever, though. :smiley:

I just added a new plugin for theming things. I like the new dark theme, yet I found it a bit too dark and also some contrasts are not that good, imo. Also I wanted to add some more options like slight animations etc. - there are even many things to configure in the settings. Here is the repo:

Darkboard

And a new plugin: SubtaskHelper.

So far it has to features:

1. Convert task times into new subtask: This will use the tasks estimated and spent time to create a new subtask from it.
  2. Combine done subtasks into new subtask: This one will use all the summed up estimated and spent times from done subtasks and create a new one and remove the other done subtasks.

My AddShortcuts plugin was also extended to offer the shortcuts (upper case) S for the first feature and (lower case) g for the second feature.

And here is the next plugin already: TaskSelector!

It is basically like the board selector, but for tasks.

I also updated my AddShortcut plugin so that you can press B to open the selector.