Wiki Plugin Save

Hello everyone;

First of all, thank all the members of the forum for their invaluable collaboration.
I’m one of those weird ones who have problems with the Wiki plugin. Basically, when I try to create a Wiki page, when I hit the save button, absolutely nothing happens.

I downloaded the latest version from github, which is 0.3.2, but it seems that there is a 0.3.3a that corrects some problems, and that I have not been able to find anywhere. Could someone tell me where it is?

Thank you so much

2 Likes

I’m having that issue as well.

Hi Rajack,

We need more information concerning your installation (see here!) and info concerning all your installed plugins (with, version info for the plugins!).

We ready discussed similar problems here , did you already check

1. Wiki: Save / View Editions does not work
  2. Wiki-Plugin: Error Message when save Page with emojis
  3. Kanboard 1.2.36: Can not save newly created or edited Wiki page

?

Did your problem appear after update of KANBOARD or a plugin?

Currently I think that (3) might be concerning your problem.

CU

Rainer

@Rajack, @razorazo,

I don’t know any complete Version on GitHub containing the required patches.
If you also think that (3) is your you should try the patched version I got from Alfred Bühler “Wiki-0.3.3a_alfred”; on your own risc, of course!

License info and all the rest as per GitHub Repo!

Hi Rainer;

Thank you for your answers.

I am a new Kanboard user, so a clean installation was performed with the latest version 1.2.37 on a VPS with PHP version 8.1. Yes, before asking, I try to review all the information I find, so as not to create issues that have already been solved in the past, which is why I discovered that there was a patched version. The following plugins were installed for this installation:

1. Calendar
  2. Coverimage
  3. Customizer
  4. Greenwing
  5. PluginManager
  6. TagManager
  7. Wiki

Perform a second, clean installation, without any plugins, just Wiki, in case it could conflict with any existing plugins, with identical results. I had read other topics where you had similar problems, and you solved them with Wiki version 3.3a.

Thank you very much for sharing it, I downloaded it and it solved the problem.

2 Likes

Glad to hear I could help one more time with my patched version of Wiki.

3 Likes

We really really need to get that patched version into Normal plugins list. Somehow.

Unfortunately, this is not possible without getting rude.

1. The owner doesn’t react to anything.
  2. AFAIK, @creecros has some writing permission.
  3. Goto 1, as merging to master requires code review by the owner.

v0.3.3: Na also, geht doch. Manchmal muss man einfach etwas nachhelfen.

1 Like