Wiki Plugin for Kanboard: Attachment handling

Well, there was, in a comment of one of your tasks.

hi I am newbi here. I have similar problem - I have unzipped wiki and copy to plugin folder but it stil dont show any attachment. All work - I can choose or drag file, when I clicj upload I become noticication that everything is OK and next I didnt see any attachment i wiki :confused: Why?!

1 Like

It’s hard to say, with this amount of information.

1 Like

I have first instal KB, nex I have add some plugins, wiki also. Then when I tried add atachments I have become info about error . After that I have uninstaled wiki plugin via maneger and I have unziped archive with newest wiki from github and copy it to plugin folder. So there I can add attachement but I didnt see that on wiki website, It is realy in wiki folder as file with different file name

1 Like

I remember, there was such an issue, but not any details on it. You should enable the debug log for more information. The PHP logging might help as well.

EDIT: Up to now, my best guess is, you need to run the 3 SQL statements on your database. But without any logs, it’s just a guess.

1 Like

Just tested with:

Configuration

• Application version: v1.2.27
  • PHP version: 8.1.16
  • PHP SAPI: fpm-fcgi
  • HTTP Client: cURL
  • OS version: Linux 5.10.102.1-microsoft-standard-WSL2
  • Database driver: mysql
  • Database version: 8.0.32
  • Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/112.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Worked fine.

I did notice if I tried to upload a file with a really long ass filename, it throws an error:

PHP message: [error] SQL Error[22001]: SQLSTATE[22001]: String data, right truncated: 1406 Data too long for column 'name' at row 1"

1 Like

Waiting your Wiki Plugin release, Alfred

1 Like

I also had that problem. It vanished by some database macic by you in my data base.

1 Like

No magic. But you gave all the information, that I could see the cause of the issue.

BTW, nice to see you being back!