How can we improve KANBOARD Plugins information?

Sorry to say that, but “mess” is the perfect word.

2 Likes
1 Like

lol, hell no, that would not be good. im a hobby programmer at best.

1 Like

i had the opportunity to get access to collab on the wiki plugin and missed it, sorry guys, i was too late to accept the invitation. i havent seen lastlink post anything in years, so id say he is done with that plugin most likely.

1 Like

ask for it again… be the maintainer… at least we can push changes to it.

1 Like

i got it nowi got it now, all good

1 Like

updated readme and added screenshots for the new Plugin Manager (Installed Plugins revamp)

1 Like

I didnt understand that at all lol

1 Like

What? Lastlink is back or you got write access?

2 Likes

he sent me a new invite, so yes i have access.

1 Like

Glad to hear. But I think I’ll work on my personal fork from now on, without future PRs
It’s just too complicated to develop software that way.

2 Likes

haha he gave creecros write access but didnt have the decency to reply to my issue but silently merge pending PRs… I will class this plugin as unstable as there is no confidence in the developer.

1 Like

best way, I think I will fork it and update my own version too… I spent a lot of time working on the front end over the years.

I actually class the plugin as unfinished crap. Sorry, thanks for the fish™

1 Like

The simple solution would be to allow people to collab and merge changes faster if you cant do it yourself. Developers need to understand that organisations and systems run off projects like Kanboard and end users are quick to complain and push their teams to find alternatives. It just leaves a bad taste in everyone’s mouth.

And I did repair some annoyances under the hood.

• Capable to show emojis
  • Copy/paste screenshots/images
  • Clearer menu structure and TOC
  • Finally my 2 PRs

But it’s unpublished, just for my personal needs. At some points, I thought I could help by contributing, aka PRs. I also thought about offer to contribute regularly. But this is all over now. Period.

1 Like

oh wait, let me fork yours then… sounds more finished than the original lol

why dont you just call it something else and release it as a plugin based on the original plugin?

Yes, I really think about it.
Up to now, it’s fully compatible with the crappy original. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

hello all, it just got merged! A better revised readme and also the new json properties!

1 Like